What to do when dealing with Biohazard in Tampa
- Hose or wash egg damage from your building exterior as soon as possible
- Vacuum glass particles from carpets
- Save containers which reveal the ingredients of spilled inks, cosmetics and paints
- Stay out of affected areas
- Call emergency service personnel if the situation is life-threatening
- Treat all bodily fluids as if they are contaminated.
- Don’t attempt to remove ink, paint or cosmetic stains.
- Operate damage lamps or appliances
- Discard furniture wood chips, broken pieces from porcelain, furniture or art objects.
- Harmful Waste such as: Sewage, blood borne pathogens, etc
These Emergency Tips will assist you in taking the proper actions until SERVPRO of South Tampa pros arrive to your home or business.