Faster To Any Size Disaster
24 Hour Emergency Service
If your home or business property is damaged, SERVPRO of South Tampa is here to respond to the call and provide direct cleanup services 24/7. No matter if it’s fire, flood, mold or a storm, you can call anytime for expert professional restoration services you need. When you reach out to us, we aim to answer your call immediately and reach your property prepared and ready to go to work in a matter of hours. Our certified technicians know that urgency is critical in an emergency situation.
Our SERVPRO of South Tampa technicians have been trained and know precisely what's needed to repair and rebuild your property in order to return to its preloss condition. If you need expert emergency restoration services in the South Tampa area, give us a call today to see the SERVPRO difference!
Need Emergency Service? Call Us 24/7 – (813) 839-6633
Faster to Any Size Emergency
In many cleaning and restoration situations, immediate action is needed. With over 2180 U.S. and Canadian Franchise locations, SERVPRO is strategically positioned to be faster to any size emergency. An immediate response helps to minimize the damage and the cleaning and restoration costs.
Water is particularly invasive, quickly spreading throughout your property and being absorbed into floors, walls, furniture, etc. SERVPRO of South Tampa arrives quickly and starts the water extraction process almost immediately.
Water Damage Timeline
- Water quickly spreads throughout your property, saturating everything in its path.
- Water is absorbed into walls, floors, upholstery, and belongings.
- Furniture finishes may bleed, causing permanent staining on carpets.
- Photographs, books, and other paper goods start to swell and warp.
Hours 1 - 24:
- Drywall begins to swell and break down.
- Metal surfaces begin to tarnish.
- Furniture begins to swell and crack.
- Dyes and inks from cloth and paper goods spread and stain.
- A musty odor appears.
48 Hours to 1 Week:
- Mold and mildew may grow and spread.
- Doors, windows, and studs swell and warp.
- Metal begins to rust and corrode.
- Furniture warps and shows signs of mold.
- Paint begins to blister.
- Wood flooring swells and warps.
- Serious biohazard contamination is possible.
More Than 1 Week:
- Restoration time and cost increase dramatically; replacing contaminated materials and structural rebuilding may be extensive.
- Structural safety, mold growth, and biohazard contaminants pose serious risks to occupants.